JOURNAL, RECIPES & RECOMMENDATIONS ON A GLUTEN FREE, REFINED SUGAR FREE, ARTIFICAL COLOR/SWEETNER, CHOCOLATE FREE DIET

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Recipe of the Day - GFYFCF TORTILLA CHICKEN TENDERS

1 lb organic chicken breasts, cut in strips
1/2 cup Red Mill Gluten Free flour
1/3 cup Tortilla Crumbs (purchased at Central Market-Gluten Free section)
2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
Salt & fresh cracked Pepper

Mix flour and tortilla crumbs till combined. Add salt and fresh cracked pepper. Heat oil in a large skilled on medium high. Salt and pepper the chicken strips. Dredge them in the crumb mixture. Saute them 3-4 mins each side, depending on their thickness.
*I made 2 lbs and use the extra in school lunches and for left overs. Even cold it's good. I'm working on a salad dressing now so I can use this chicken in a mexican tossed salad for him

No comments:

Post a Comment